Help – Future Planning

Picture of a mother and daighter wearing red sporting team outfits

Advocacy Support

The following Advocacy centres may be able to provide assistance throughout these proceedings:

You may also choose to seek legal advice from a private solicitor:


Public Trustee Will Making Service

You can contact the Public Trustee for assistance in making your will:

The following Legal Centres may be able to assist with Wills and Future Planning:

The Department of Human Services provides a free Financial Information Service to help you make decisions about your finances. You can contact the Financial Information Service on 132 300 or 136 357 to make a booking. For more information and resources click here.


Legalpedia is an online database operated by LawRight. It contains fact sheets, information and links to advocacy groups.


Easy English Booklet – Getting Legal Help

Legal Aid Queensland have an Easy English booklet to help people understand how to, step by step, get help for thier legal issues.

To view the guide click here

To order the booklet online click here

Phone: 1300 65 11 88