The following Advocacy centres may be able to provide assistance throughout these proceedings:
- Aged and Disability Advocacy Australia
- Amparo Advocacy Inc
- Capricorn Citizen Advocacy
- Gold Coast Advocacy Inc
- Ipswich Regional Advocacy Service
- Mackay Advocacy Inc
- The Advocacy & Support Centre (TASC)
- Queensland Advocacy Incorporated
You may also choose to seek legal advice from a private solicitor:
Public Trustee Will Making Service
You can contact the Public Trustee for assistance in making your will:
- Website: http://www.pt.qld.gov.au/wills/about-wills/
- Phone: 1300 360 044
The following Legal Centres may be able to assist with Wills and Future Planning:
- Disability Law Queensland
- South West Brisbane Community Legal Centre
- YFS Legal
- Gold Coast Community Legal Centre & Advice Bureau Inc.
- Robina Community Legal Centre Inc.
The Department of Human Services provides a free Financial Information Service to help you make decisions about your finances. You can contact the Financial Information Service on 132 300 or 136 357 to make a booking. For more information and resources click here.
Legalpedia is an online database operated by LawRight. It contains fact sheets, information and links to advocacy groups.
Easy English Booklet – Getting Legal Help
Legal Aid Queensland have an Easy English booklet to help people understand how to, step by step, get help for thier legal issues.
Phone: 1300 65 11 88