Relationships Australia offer services such as counselling, mediation, and family dispute resolution (as well as associated early intervention and post-separation services) are funded by the Commonwealth Government and are available in each state and territory.
Other Community Legal Centres which may be able to help:
- Caxton Legal Centre Inc.
- Cairns Community Legal Centre (CCLC)
- Gold Coast Community Legal Centre & Advice Bureau Inc.
- Mackay Regional Community Legal Centre
- North Queensland Women’s Legal Service – Cairns
- North Queensland Women’s Legal Service – Townsville
- Pine Rivers Community Legal Service
- Queensland Indigenous Family Violence Legal Service
- Robina Community Legal Centre Inc.
- South West Brisbane Community Legal Centre
- TASC Ipswich
- TASC Roma
- TASC Toowoomba
- TASC Warwick
- Women’s Legal Service
- YFS Legal
Legalpedia is an online database operated by LawRight. It contains fact sheets, information and links to advocacy groups.