Relationships Australia offer services such as counselling, mediation, and family dispute resolution (as well as associated early intervention and post-separation services) are funded by the Commonwealth Government and are available in each state and territory.
To be connected to the nearest Relationships Australia to you call 1300 364 277 (for the cost of a local call) or visit http://www.relationships.org.au/
Other Community Legal Centres which may be able to help:
- Caxton Legal Centre Inc.
- Cairns Community Legal Centre (CCLC)
- Gold Coast Community Legal Centre & Advice Bureau Inc.
- Mackay Regional Community Legal Centre
- North Queensland Women’s Legal Service – Cairns
- North Queensland Women’s Legal Service – Townsville
- Pine Rivers Community Legal Service
- Queensland Indigenous Family Violence Legal Service
- Robina Community Legal Centre Inc.
- South West Brisbane Community Legal Centre
- TASC Ipswich
- TASC Roma
- TASC Toowoomba
- TASC Warwick
- Women’s Legal Service
- YFS Legal
Legalpedia is an online database operated by LawRight. It contains fact sheets, information and links to advocacy groups.