Complaints & Help – ATO

Picture of a ladies hands typing close up on a laptop


If you have a complaint try contacting the tax officer you have been dealing with and discussing your concerns. If you are not satisfied with their response, contact the officer’s direct manager. If you are still not satisfied you may consider lodging a formal complaint.

Lodging Formal Complaints:

You can lodge you complaint in several differnt ways.

Online Complaint Form: Clcik Here

Phone: 1800 199 010 (or 13 26 77 if you have a hearing, speech or communications impairment)
Fax: 1800 060 063
Mail: Australian Taxation Office
PO BOX 1271