Complaints – LGBTI

You can lodge a complaint about sexuality discrimination to the Anti-Discrimination Commission Queensland

Your complaint must be lodged with the Commission within twelve months of the discrimination happening.

The Commission’s service is free. However, you may have to pay for any legal or other advice you decide to get.

Your complaint can be in any language they will use translators if needed.

When making your complaint, make sure you include:

  • your name, address for service and phone number
  • a description of what happened, when and where
  • who your complaint is about and their contact details and
  • any other useful information.

To make a complaint you have a few options below:

In writing post to:
City East Post Shop
PO Box 15565
City East QLD 4002


Onnline Complaint Form: Click Here

Telephone Information Service: 1300 130 670 (toll free)