Complaints & Help – QCCS

Picture of acouple with disability wearing red jumpers

You should contact your service provider if you need help or have an issue. If your issue is not resolved, every Community Care service user has the right to lodge a complaint about the service they have received. You may wish to do this in writing, by telephone or in person. In the first instance complaints should be directed to the organisation providing the service, to give them a chance to fix the problem.

If you are unhappy with their response, ADA Australia offers free advocacy to support you to address your issues. Contact ADA Australia on:

Telephone: 1800 818 338


Alternatively you can have the management of your complaint reviewed by the Central Complaints and Review Unit:


Telephone: 1800 080 464 (free call)

Online complaints form:

In person: contact to arrange an appointment

Postal address: Governance and Complaints, GPO Box 806, Brisbane Qld 4001

Still unhappy?

If you have tried using the above pathways for seeking a resolution for your care complaints and you are still not satisfied with the response your complaint has received, you can contact the Office of the Queensland Ombudsman who may be able to conduct an external review.

Telephone: (07) 3005 7000 or 1800 068 90

Fax: (07) 3005 7067

Postal address: GPO Box 3314, Brisbane Qld 4001



Complaints and enquiry Online Forms: