Complaints about Lawyers & Police

Picture of a man ina suit leaving a court building

To complain about the conduct of a lawyer, you can contact the Legal Services Commission. To make the complaint, follow the instructions included on the website:


If you wish to complain about a member of the Queensland Police Service, you can lodge a form online with the Crime and Corruption Commission.