Exit settings menu


Play narration

Play narration

Pause narration

Pause narration

Resume narration

Resume narration

Stop narration

Stop narration

Adjust font size

Go to settings menu
Go back a page
Go to the home page

Complaints - Child Protection

You can lodge a complaint with the Child Safety Services if you are not satisfied with the terms of the child protection order

  • Your first step is to directly contact the officer on your case
  • You may then lodge a formal complaint to the department


Complaints can be made a few ways:Picture of a grey concrete wall with the shadows of a family walking past.

In person: 111 George Street
                   Brisbane Qld 4000

In writing: GPO Box 806
                  Brisbane Qld 4001

                  or Fax: (07) 3405 6428

                  or email: info@childsafety.qld.gov.au

By phone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68)

Website: www.communities.qld.gov.au/childsafety



Still not happy?

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you can make an application to Queensland Civil and Administration Tribunal (QCAT) for a review of the decision

In person: Level 9, Bank of Queensland Building 
                   259 Queen Street, Brisbane QLD 4000

                   or at any Magistrates Court outside of the Brisbane CBD.

In writing:  GPO Box 1639,
                   Brisbane 4001

                   or Fax: (07) 3221 9156
                   or Email: applications@qcat.qld.gov.au